- Investing money in securities exposes investors to risks including loss of principal
- Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
- Investors should carefully consider investment risks, objectives, charges, and expenses.
- Securities provided by Charles Schwab Advisor Services, Member FINRA/SIPC
Life & Disability Insurance
- Insurance proceeds are subject to the claims paying ability of the insurance company.
- Accessing the cash value of a whole life or universal life policy will reduce the death benefit of the policy.
- Any outstanding policy loans at the time of the policy owner's death will be deducted from the death benefit.
- Before purchasing a life or disability insurance policy, you should be aware of the policy's features and benefits, fees, and any tax consequences
- When purchasing a life or disability insurance policy for business purposes, it is important to seek the guidance of a tax professional and/or an attorney.
- An Annuity is a Life Insurance Offering. Income could be subject to the claims-paying ability of the Life Insurance Company.
- When purchasing an annuity, you should be aware of the contract details, task consequences, fees, risks, and objectives.
- Before purchasing an annuity, you should consult a tax professional.